Brand Experience Lab: Measure What Matters
“Deduping Complexity in Data Strategy”
Using data with purpose enables us to not only deal with a rapidly-changing event environment but to be out in front, effecting change for the good. Join us as we look to improve our brand experiences and explore how we can learn from the past, transform the present, and predict the future.
- In the past, we held an event and then gathered data to inform our decisions about the next event.
- Today, we gather data in real-time, so we can adjust our decisions as we go.
- In the future, we will use predictive data to automate the decision-making process.
It’s time to approach data with purpose: “What information do we need that will help this event and our attendees now and for next year”. Instead of gathering millions of data points or trying out dozens of new tech tools just for the sake of it, we will be strategic:
- What decisions need to be made?
- What decisions do I need to make, and which can I automate?
- What information is necessary to make these decisions?
- What tools can help gather this information
- How will we use this information to make better decisions?
Where + When
January 23, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
FREEMAN – ALEXANDRIA
675 N Washington Street, Suite 200
Alexandria, VA 22314